Thursday, January 24, 2013

Kindle-less

So I had to send my precious Kindle Fire away for a bit because it has been acting up. Best Buy has to send it to Amazon and they will send me a refurbished one :/ I have no clue what to do with my life right now because I had a million books that I was in the process of reading on there and I wont get it until probably Monday and that's just too long! I want it back now! I'm seriously dealing with reading withdrawals. How bad is that? Last year according to goodreads.com I read 110 books. I'm going for 150-200 this year and so far that is at a stand still because of this sad ordeal. I mean I have my nook but I've read all the books on there and the book I want to buy on it Shadows in the Silence by Courtney Allison Moulton doesn't come out until Tuesday! I guess I should use this time wisely and start working on writing my story.


Much Love,
Rangerbooklover

No comments:

Post a Comment