Friday, January 25, 2013

Dark Kiss by Michelle Rowan

I just purchased Dark Kiss by Michelle Rowan today and I already finished it! I've been wanting to read this book for a long time but always put it off because of its size. I just figured it was too small of a book but now that I've read it I am so happy I changed my mind today! The storyline was just amazing! Angels and Demons working together? Talk about an awesome concept! The angels and demons in this story work together, like I said earlier, but they do so in a way that you still get that animosity in the group! The main character Sam was a thrill. I loved how she handled everything. She was freaked out but who wouldn't be after what happened to her, she gained the courage to get answers of her own. There were some things she did that I was just like yeah I'd never do that in a million years but she did them and did well with what came her way. The romance was great! There wasn't a lot of romance as the basis of the story but I enjoyed it. The romance was in there just enough to make you want more and read on. The two characters Sam and Bishop struggle with their feelings and it gets even more crazy in the end but they handle things pretty well considering the circumstances. The plot was great and there were sone pretty great surprises with the characters and the storyline. There was a good amount of action, not much though. I would totally definitely recommend this book to anyone loving a good angel story.

No comments:

Post a Comment