Monday, August 20, 2012

Whispers at Moonrise by CC Hunter


So I just finished reading Whispers at Moonrise by C.C. Hunter (Shadow Falls Series) the first ARC I have ever received and it was absolutely amazing! I love how these books pick up exactly were the author left us off at and the fact there is never a dull moment! In this book Kylie has just learned what type of paranormal being she is and is relieved with it whereas everyone else doesn't really believe that's what she is. Also there is still a lot of Burnett and Holiday love going on and that really made me happy because I absolutely love them together! Kylie is also dealing with her mixed emotions with Derek and Lucas still. I honestly can't chose which boy I want and after reading this I'm at a loss even more! The story line is great and we get to see another ghost that Kylie has to help but this ghost is quite different from the others. We also get to officially meet Kylie's grandpa who seems pretty awesome along with getting bigger glimpses at the new teachers that will be working at the camp. This series is just amazing and I can't wait for the next one to come out! I would write more on this specific book but I am afraid I might get too excited and reveal some important things and that just isn't right. Everyone just really needs to grab a copy of this series because you will not be able to put it down!

No comments:

Post a Comment