Sunday, July 7, 2013

Vacation!

So this past week I got to travel to another state! Colorado! I don't know if I said this before but I have never been out of the state of Texas and this summer I have been to 4 states! This is super exciting for me! I have been staying with my sister, brother in law, and my new niece in Nebraska. Most of the time I'm just chilling in the house with my sister and niece while my brother in law works. I help watch her while my sister naps or does stuff around the house, I guess you can call me the nanny! While in Colorado I got to see the mountains for the first time and we even drove up them to Estes Park! It was so beautiful but so annoying on my ears. I'm very sensitive about them so having them pop wasn't fun for me! I got over it and Estes was so awesome I love it! I can't wait to go back in August! Oh another great part was seeing the Stanley Hotel aka the shining hotel! I can't wait to take a tour of it! Well I have been reading the lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout and will be putting up a review of the first two books up soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment