Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Summary of my Story Idea!

So I have always had an obsession with Romeo and Juliet and I finally got an idea for a story about them! :) Here is what I can tell you about it:
Julie lives a normal 17 year old life, nothing weird ever really happens to her except every once in awhile she gets these visions where she is Juliet in the love story Romeo and Juliet. She just thinks she is in shakespeare overload because her mom is a Shakespearean professor at the local University. One day a new boy named Roman (hehe) comes into school and her visions start getting more frequent! Roman however tries to keep his distance (not for sure yet) but things start happening and he is forced into talking to her.

That's all I'm going to say about this story for now, don't want to give away too much!

Much love,
rangerbooklover

No comments:

Post a Comment