Wednesday, July 11, 2012

First blog!

My name is rangerbooklover22 and this is my very first blog! :) I was encouraged by one of my best friends to start a blog since my dream is to be a famous YA Author! I live in the lovely state of Texas and I read YA books pretty much 24/7! I currently go to college and am pursuing a degree in creative writing! I get some story ideas from my actual dreams and let me tell you some of them are pretty awesome and would be awesome stories (well to me anyways.) In this blog I'll probably just talk about my ideas maybe, or not, and mainly talk about the books I have been reading. A lot of the books I read are off of my kindle and are the cheap books but they are still very good! Well this is all for now! Have a lovely day :)



 ~~rangerbooklover~~

No comments:

Post a Comment