Sunday, January 18, 2015

Where have I been?

Its been a few months since my last post and a lot has happened. I graduated from college and am currently looking for a job, I'm on month 5 of the search and still nothing. I am honestly thinking about getting my teaching certificate and being an English teacher. My laptop actually broke down so I haven't had a computer in months so I haven't been able to write anything either. I finally bought a keyboard for my iPad mini so I can write some until I get an actual computer. This time I think I'll go for an actual desktop computer instead of a laptop especially since I have this keyboard now. I'm working on writing now and doing more book reviews. I just posted a list of books that I have been enjoying and plan on reviewing them as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment